Easy Candied Nuts with Only 3 Ingredients
Fall and the holidays are a favorite time to enjoy the sweet and savory taste of flavored nuts. Whether covered in cinnamon and sugar or sea salt and rosemary, everyone loves to snack on these delicious treats. Perfect for gift-giving or your holiday entertaining, you are sure to make your guest happy with this easy to make dish.
Easy Candied Walnuts (or any other nut you would prefer)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 pound walnut halves
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine the honey and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Place walnuts and one cup water in a microwave safe bowl and ‘steam’ them for 50-60 seconds. Drain.
- Toss with the honey-brown sugar mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. I used a Silpat silicone liner.
- Spread on the sheet and bake 5 minutes. Stir and bake an additional 3-5 minutes or until caramelized.
- Remove immediately and pour onto another sprayed surface. Cool.
Flavor Add Ins:
- Spicy add cayenne pepper 1/4 – 1/2 tsp
- Savory add Rosemary 1 tsp finely chopped
- Chocolate Lovers add Coco powder 1 tsp
- Holiday add Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Fall add Pumpkin Spice 1 tsp