With goat cheese you either love it, or you don’t. I adore goat cheese; it has a rich, creamy, light texture and adds the perfect compliment to many dishes. The milk our girls give us (Nigerian Dwarf Goats) has a sweet creamy richness you can’t find anywhere else. Crumble it on top of salads or pair it with your favorite cracker, but savour every bite.
Goat Cheese Appetizer
- 10 ounce goat cheese log
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries or blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Place dried fruit and parsley on a piece of waxed paper.
- Roll cheese log into the mixture.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
photography by davesmithphotographer.com