Easy DIY Gifts- Ah-Dorable Santa Ornaments
Make these Easy Santa Ornaments for $1.00!
This cute gift is so easy to make, they would be perfect for kids and adults alike to give as gifts for the holidays. The best part? You can make 20 Santa ornaments for $1.00!
Place them in cellophane bags with a little fake snow or some Christmas tinsel and add a name tag for a perfect gift.
Santa Ornament Supplies
- Package of cinnamon sticks from the dollar tree (approx 20 sticks per package)
- Red, Black, White, Flesh, and Green Acrylic Paints
- Paint brushes
- Twine, Raffia, or Yarn
- Hot Glue Gun
Santa Ornament Directions
- Paint entire cinnamon stick red
- You can choose to paint a full Santa or just the face
- Paint a small circle of peach for face, let dry
- For full Santa, plaint three black stripes. One for legs, belt and top.
- Add white for beard, hat and trim
- Paint eyes, nose, cheeks, and holly.
- Let dry
- Cut: twine, rope, or raffia in 4 ” lengths
- Glue to top of cinnamon stick so you can hand them
- Let dry and place in decorative gift bags with fake snow